You say tomato I saw tamato! It is interesting to learn the different names given for same thing depending on where you are located in Australia. We are such a big nation that sometimes it feels like we are different countries with different languages. One example I always remember is when I asked my relatives from WA who were visiting Sydney if they wanted a popper (you know the little single serve cartons of juice with a straw?). They looked at me with such confused looks and had to explain that in WA they call them Juice Boxes. Our team has experienced this cultural difference a bit with Sydney and Melbourne and what they call their leavers wear. In Sydney they are referred to Year 12 Jerseys even if you are buying a jacket whereas in Melbourne they are called VCE Jumpers. VCE is short for the Victorian Cerfiticate of Education and is the equivalent of the ATAR in NSW. Yes, we even have different names for our final high school qualification exams depending on where you are located in Australia.

But I digress! The point of this post was to let you know that we service school’s Australia wide and whether you call them Year 12 Jerseys or VCE Jumpers, we make them! Below are just a few of the VCE Jumpers we have make for Year 12 Students in Victoria.

Mentone Grammar School VCE Jumper

Narre Warren P-12 College VCE Jumpers

Mansfield College

If your school is located in Victoria and would like to get a Year 12 VCE jumper made please do not hesitate to contact us on (02) 8188 7988 or and we can work on some designs for you.