It is hard to follow up Finding Nemo I know and sequels aren’t always epic, but Finding Dory really does do sequels justice. For all Finding Dory fans may I present the Finding Dory jersey nickname ideas!
Hahaha Ellen was so excited about this! She drove Disney Pixar mad for years before they finally came up with a sequel! Que Sigourney Weaver and a whole bunch of Ellen-y life lessons and we got a new movie peeps! Also baby Dory – this movie hits epic levels simply for baby Dory! I mean look!
- Dory – ‘Don’t be such a Dory, Dory!’
- Finding Dory
- Baby Dory!
- Little Blue – what the baby sea turtles call Dory
- STM Loss – Short term memory loss
- #CrazyFish – Dory: ‘What do you mean? Just tell me, I’m ok with crazy.’
- Ratchet Wrench – ‘Hand me the ratchet wrench, I can fix it.’ – Dory sleep talking
- Nemo – ‘What would Dory do?’
- Marlin – ‘This is nuts! Why do I keep getting talked into insane choices?!’
- Mr Ray – Stingray teacher
- California Current
- Gnarly chop! – Description of the California current
- Feeding the fishes – nice way of saying puke, caused by riding the California Current
- Sigourney Weaver
- Hank – the septopus
- Gerald – the sealion, poor thing just wants to sit on the rock
- Destiny – the Whale Shark
- Bailey – expert in echolocation, Beluga Whale
- Henry – Dory’s Dad: ‘There’s always another way.’ ‘We see the undertoe and we say heck no!’
- Jenny: Dory’s Mum: ‘Just keep swimming!’
- Becky: ‘Ooo-roo’
- Cuddle party!
- #Jewel – The Jewel of Morro Bay California
Remember when designing your nickname our jerseys allow up to 15 characters ONLY with symbols included. Handy hint: write out your nickname ideas, with symbols included, and count the characters to check if it will fit on your jacket prior to sending it in.
To order your Finding Dory themed year 12 jersey click here to place your order today!