‘If your out on the road, feeling lonely and so cold. All you have to do is call my name and I’ll be there on the next train…’ No I do not have that song tattooed into my brain because I have been binge watching Gilmore Girls… yeah ok I have… luckily it helped me come up with a bunch of Gilmore Girls nickname ideas!
Ok so I am as guilty as the next person for jumping onto the Gilmore Girl’s bandwagon – I started watching Gilmore Girls – Year in the Life on Netflix you see, and I didn’t really get it so thought I would watch from the beginning. Little did I know that it was 7 seasons long! I’m not through it all yet, but I do have this love/hate relationship with the show. I like it – it’s funny in some scenes, but mostly I get annoyed at how stupid everyone is (kinda like you so when you watch a soap opera) and no matter how much I yell at the screen they still don’t get it! Why don’t they get it?! To release some of my frustrations please enjoy these nickname ideas complete with snippy commentary.
- Lorelai Gilmore
- <3 Snow
- <3 Coffee!
- Rory Gilmore
- Paris Gellar – ‘Styrofoam for brains, but they know their stuff’ – I love her
- Michel Gerard – sarcasm King
- Sookie Saint James – I had no idea Melissa McCarthy was in this show, love her!
- Jackson – Sookie’s husband, loves vegetables
- Gypsy – the mechanic
- Babette – neighbour, super tiny, likes cats
- Miss Patty – dance teacher, super funny
- Taylor – Head of town council, super annoying
- Kirk – loads of jobs, super dorky but funny
- Lulu – Kirk’s girlfriend, she’s not imaginary
- TeamLuke – how it took her 4 seasons to figure it out is beyond me
- TeamChris – he’s pretty, but stupid
- TeamMax – Max Medina, yeah no never liked him
- TeamDigger/Jason – Jason Styles, that idiot who wound up suing her Dad, seriously did she fall on her head? He was so urgh
- #Team – that random boyfriend she had at the beginning that everyone kept forgetting about who might be the baby’s father – omg it had better be Logan’s! I’m sure it’s Logan’s it must be – there’s this theory on the net that Logan is Rory’s Chris and Jess is her Luke – so by that theory I am correct
- There was also Marty who liked her, and umm the laundry room guy, I love Finn – #tokenaussie :P
- #TeamTristan – heck even Chad Michael Murray was on this show! Who wasn’t on this show?! Must be like the American version of Neighbours I suppose.
Yeah ok I feel a bit better now – I hear there is another season coming – must find out who father of the baby is! While we wait why not hop online and order your year 12 jersey today!