We are excited to announce that we are expanding our team to include a full-time Sales Executive who will be based in Perth. Read more about the position and how to apply below.
- Exciting opportunity to work as a Sales Representative for a popular School Leavers Wear brand!
- Salary + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance. Earning potential between $40-$70k or more!
- Flexible hours available for the right candidate. Work from home!
Exodus Wear is a popular School Leavers brand currently searching for a motivated Sales Executive to assist in growing the brand further. Specialising in custom designed and made hoodies, jackets, jerseys, jumpers and baseball jackets for Year 12 students, our main market has been the East Coast of Australia but in 2014 the aim is to expand the business by having a presence in the West Coast.
The company culture is that of a fun, hardworking team, focused on achieveing results and enjoying the rewards. The role requires constant contact with schools and the organising of appointments to demonstrate the product range. The brand is popular in the marketplace so most schools welcome the opportunity to meet with Exodus Wear sales representatives, making reaching KPI’s very achieveable. Jackets from the range have been worn by celebrities including Justin Bieber, Justice Crew, Stan Walker, Kyle Sandilands and Israel Cruz making Exodus Wear a popular and sought after brand.
This role is dynamic and not just telephone based, with a variety of tasks each day. The main time for calling schools will most often be between 10am-11.30am and 12.30pm-2pm. The ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated to achieve their appointment targets each week whilst always aiming to exceed monthly budgets. Other tasks include:
- Designing virtual mock-ups
- Sending catalogues and samples
- Sending out sizing kits to schools
- Processing orders
- Emailing schools with updates on their orders
- Handling enquiries generated via our website. These may sometimes be from schools outside of WA
The role consists of presenting our product range at appointments with Year Coordinators, as well as the Jersey Committee. Occassionally a presentation to the whole of Year 11/12 may be required so public speaking must be one of your strong points.
Currently the main market is high schools which may provide an ideal position for somone looking to work school hours. Another growing market for Exodus Wear is Dance Schools so if you are flexible with your hours of work you can meet with Dance Schools either in the evening or weekend then there is a huge potential for gaining new clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self motivated. You won’t be micromanaged so you will need to be motivated to make calls and attend appointments in order to achieve your targets
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Goal orientated. Working in sales means working towards a budget. You have to be driven to not only achieve this budget but also surpass it if you want to earn as much commission as possible
- Good phone manner
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as basic use of Adobe Illustrator is an advantage but not essential as we will be willing to train the right candidate
- Own car and drivers licence is essential
If you would like to pursue this opportunity and you feel you possess the qualities for success in a sales role please email your resume email@example.com or ring (02) 8188 7988 for more information about the role.