Design your own custom Jersey
Now with zippered pockets!
Our jerseys are so popular we have a wide range of material and options available for you to choose from. Our Spliced Jersey is made from the same Polyester Fleece blend that we use for our Active Jackets we can sew together panels in any direction to make the design of your choice. We can also add in full colour sublimated panels that can incorporate any design you like. If your school would like something more classic, we offer jerseys in cotton or 100% polyester. Choose cotton if you would like a vertical or horizontal woven stripe design in the fabric. Alternatively, if you choose polyester you can have a full-colour print all over the material. Short sleeve jerseys are also available.
Our standard inclusions
- Pick your fabric
- Customise fabric colour and design. Add panels to anywhere on the garment
- Choose zipper or zipper and buttons
- Custom waist, wrist and neck bands
- Customise pocket trims and zipper colours
- Add a hood
- Applique initials of your school in leather look, satin look or felt
- School emblem/logo embroidered in one position
- Class Year embroidered in one position
- Students proper name embroidered in one position. Can be first name, surname or both
- Year number applique in one position in leather look, felt or satin look
- Embroidered text over applique e.g. ‘twenty’
- Heat transfer in one position
- Nickname with up to 15 characters or symbols
- Custom lining printed with any design
- Variations for staff jackets available at no additional costs
- Easy care. Machine washable on gentle cycle with cold water
Our Offer to You!
We understand that you may be hesitant ordering from a new company if your school has not ordered from Exodus Wear in the past. We pride ourselves on the quality of our garments and as soon as school’s see their design in real life they always feel confident ordering with our company. That’s why we are offering you a FREE, no-obligation physical sample of one design of your choice!
If you decide you do not want to go ahead with an order we just need the sample returned and you won’t be charged for anything. If you decide you would like to proceed with an order we will require a 50% deposit before going into mass production.
The lead-time is 3-4 weeks and the sample is obligation free. Therefore, if you are not happy with the sample you are not required to place an order. If you would like to proceed with an order there is still an opportunity to make changes to the design before mass production. We recommend ordering your sample early and then having it on display in the school to encourage students to bring in their money and submit their nickname. There is no time-frame that you have to place your order for mass production once you receive the sample.
To get started on your sample please contact us
Gallery of Jersey Designs!
- EX-2017NCPAHS-8 Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High Schooladmin2017-01-13T00:51:12+00:00
- EX-2017NCPAHS-7 Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High Schooladmin2017-01-13T00:51:55+00:00