Mr Incredible: ‘What are you waiting for?’ Kid on a tricycle: ‘I donno. Something amazing, I guess.’ Yeah like a long awaited sequel! Disney Pixar finally announced the release of The Incredibles II for 2018 – woo! Like we haven’t waited forever! Time to rewatch the movie and find some incredible The Incredibles nickname ideas!
Omg talk about a long wait, this movie came out in 2004! If it wasn’t already clear when the movie comes out, this will be me:
- Super Hero
- Secret Identity
- Mr Incredible – Robert ‘Bob’ Parr
- Elastigirl – Helen Parr
- Frozone – Lucius Best
- #Ice Man
- #Super Suit – a most suitable name for a year 12 jersey
- #Greater Good – Frozone: ‘Honey, where’s my super suit?’ Wife: ‘Why do you need to know?’ Frozone: ‘I need it! You tell me where my suit is woman! We are talking about the greater good!’ Wife: ‘Greater good? I am your wife! I’m the greatest good you are ever gonna get!’
- Edna ‘E’ Mode – best costume designer ever! Also voiced by a guy, who knew.
- NeverLookBack – ‘I never look back darling it distracts from the now.’
- Fight! – ‘Go, confront the problem, fight, win!’
- #Speedo – Lucius’s nickname for Dash
- Bomb Voyage – French, likes bombs, might be a mime
- Baron Von Ruthless – Bad guy from Lucius’s story
- The Underminer – bad guy at the end
- Mirage – Syndromes second in command, turns good guy in the end
- Syndrome – or Buddy Pine, formerly known as Incrediboy before he turned all evil and crazy
- #No.1Fan – ‘I know all your moves, crime fighting style, favourite catch phrases, everything! I’m your number 1 fan!’
- Geeking Out
Now remember our jerseys allow nicknames up to 15 characters long only, with symbols included. Handy hint: write out your nickname ideas, with symbols included, and count the characters to check if it will fit on your jacket prior to sending it in.
Right super heroes time to suit up! In your year 12 jerseys that is, contact Exodus Wear to order today!